KÄRCHER’s KM 70/20 C offers a fast and convenient alternative to broom sweeping. The machine features a 20 litre waste container, adjustable roller brush and a side brush for edges, and is light and easy to use.
- Drive – power-
- Working width (mm)480
- Working width with one side brush (mm)700
- Working width with 2 side brushes-
- Waste container (l)42
- Filter area-
- Climbing ability-
- Battery charging time-
- Operation time-
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h)2800
- Practical area performance (m²/h)2100
- Container capacity gross/net (l)42-20
- Container capacity (l)42
- Working speed-
- Packaging dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)795 x 400 x 935
- Weight without accessories (kg)22
- Weight (with accessories) (kg)22
- Weight incl. packaging (kg)25.6
- Weight, ready to use (kg)23
- Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)1300 x 765 x 1035
- Drive typeManual
- Water consumption-
- Outdoor use
- Fine dust filter
- Adjustable main sweeper roller
- Height-adjustable main sweeper roller
- Indoor use
- Manual sweeping drive
- Dustpan principle
- Fold-down push handle
- Washable fleece fine dust filter
Feature and Benefits
Main sweeper roller drive
- The main sweeper roller is driven by both wheels – for excellent results when turning to the left or right.
Adjustable push handle
- Excellent ergonomics thanks to three height positions.
- Foldable for space-saving storage.
Large dirt hopper
- Ergonomic container handle for easy handling and emptying.
- Dust filter cleans the exhaust air and prevents dust development while sweeping.