The BR 30/4 C scrubber drier is light and compact – weighing only 12 kg, this highly innovative and powerful vacuum is ideal for cleaning hard surfaces from 20 to 200 m² as the perfect alternative to manual cleaning. Floors are immediately dry and non-slip after cleaning. Ideal for cleaning of smaller shops, restaurants, petrol stations, supermarkets, sanitary areas, hotels and snack areas or as a supplement to an existing scrubber drier. With manual suction for inaccessible corners. With microfibre roller specially for cleaning fine stone tiles.
- Brush working width (mm)300
- Working width, vacuuming (mm)300
- Rated input power (W)820
- Fresh water tank capacity (l)4
- Dirty water tank capacity (l)
- Brush speed (U/min)1450
- Sound pressure level (dB(A))70.5
- Frequency (Hz)50-60
- Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)100
- Practical area performance (m²/h)130
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h)200
- Voltage (V)220-240
- Weight (with accessories) (kg)12.4
- Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)390 x 335 x 1180
- Drive typeMains operation
- Water consumption (l/min)1
- Mains operation
- Transport wheels
- Roller brush
- Two squeegees, straight
- 2-tank system
Features and Benefits
- Ten times higher contact pressure than manual cleaning.
- The roller brush also cleans structured surfaces and crevices.
- Roller assists forward movement for easy cleaning.
- The soft suction lips remove moisture – backwards and forwards.
- For intensive cleaning, the suction can be switched off via the foot pedal.
Tanks are removable